-ICE- DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-ICE- a DarkRP Community full of fun, action and adventure! Home page for the -ICE- community!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kirito's Mod Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kirito's Mod Application  Empty Kirito's Mod Application Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:35 pm

WolfTechGames

User
User

Ingame Name: Kirito

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47522839

What is your Age?: 15 (16 on September 1st)

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you wanting Moderator on (#1,#2,#3,#4)?: Server #2

How long have you played on -ICE-?: I have been playing on -ICE- for almost half a month and i'm not planning on stopping anytime soon. (714 hours on GMOD in total)

How often are you on the servers?: I am on the servers daily unless something important comes up but I do my best to get on at least once a day. (Around 3-8 hours each day depending on the circumstance)

Why should you be made Moderator?: I can code in many languages if needed (LUA, C++, Java, JS, C# and more). I also have previous staff experience on DarkRP and TTT servers some of these experiences consist of GFLClan DarkRP (CODER/ADMIN) and DarkTTT (ADMIN/SUPER ADMIN/CO-OWNER server shutdown due to payments). I am also fair, I make sure everyone has a say/opinion I won't listen to only one side but both to make sure the punishments are given correctly and fairly, I do not abuse powers, I am mature and follow the rules. I love the server and I am willing to give back to it by keeping those who don't abide by the rules away and keep the server a fun and fair environment for all.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum